As you know this is a very difficult time, there is a lot for businesses to do and the administrative and organisational burden is great.
Following some recent news, we have taken the decision that on Saturday 29th May the inside of the Clubhouse will be open to MEMBERS and their partners/families ONLY. This applies from 2pm until closing time. For simplicity’s sake – if you or at least one person in your party is not a member you will not be allowed to be seated inside.
Our COVID guidelines remain in place and a reminder is below for you:
1) When entering/leaving the building to either be seated inside, or to use the bathrooms, MASKS must be worn. They should only be removed while seated at your table
2) Rule of 6 applies. Please do not move furniture around as this has been set to meet social distancing regulations
3) The bar will be table service only - please do not approach the bar.
4) Tables on the patio directly outside are for bar customers ONLY.
5) Track and Trace details will be taken, either via the NHS app or physically.
Remember, all our staff are volunteers and anyone refusing to follow the rules or showing abusive behaviour, will simply be refused service.
We thank our members for their co-operation, and look forward to the day when our lives are less restricted – but for now please remember to adhere to the guidelines in place for everyone’s safety.